Monday, May 11, 2009

Robots & Rockets Quilt

I love robots! If it wasn't for the fact that they always turn evil and try to take over the world, I would probably have one to help around the house and stuff. But these litttle guys caught my eye as soon as I walked into the quilt store in Cannon Beach. This little guy with his doggy made me forget about the "evil taking over the world" stuff and said "I'm perfect for a baby quilt!" Robots are so sneaky that way!






I just couldn't let the leftover fabric just sit in my "I'm sure I will use this for something someday" pile, so I also made a burp cloth, binky bag and reversible bib.




the rocket side has a yellow button


the robot side has a blue button


You know, the more I see it the more I think that maybe not all robots are that bad after all. :o)


Wait! I knew robots were bad!
That pink one is trying to steal my binky bag!

1 comment:

  1. How could I have missed this! I love that last robot picture!
    T

    ReplyDelete