Thursday, December 17, 2009

What a Bazaar Week

This past week I did two Christmas bazaars. Crafty Wonderland was on Sunday and the Homeschool Holiday Bazaar was Tuesday. I spent the past few weeks hurriedly sewing as fast as I could!

crafty wonderland 01 grown-up journal covers

crafty wonderland 02

taggy balls

crafty wonderland 04

kids journal covers

crafty wonderland 05

with crayons

crafty wonderland 06

and pencils

crafty wonderland 07

coloring book bags

crafty wonderland 08

crafty wonderland 09

crinkly blankets

crafty wonderland 10

taggy blankets

I didn’t get to go to Crafty Wonderland but my stuff went with Amy and Theresa. Thanks you two! Thankfully the winter weather warning didn’t stop people from coming (2000 people were waiting at the door when they opened and 7500 shopped that day). Unfortunately, the economy did keep people from buying. :o(

crafty wonderlandour booth at Crafty Wonderland before people came 

The homeschool bazaar went well and I am looking forward to doing it again next year. But I will start sewing NOW!!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment