Wednesday, February 16, 2011

But It Has Toadstools…

About a year ago I told myself I would not buy any more fabric until I had used up more of my stash. But they still keep making really cute fabrics and I keep going to fabric stores…

Last week I went to Joann’s to buy something I needed and had to walk by the fabrics to get to it. And right there on the corner, right where I could see it, was the cutest green toadstool-print fabric! I instantly fell in love!!!

mushroom fabric 01

I was strong and told myself (out loud) that I did not need it! Then I got what I came for and headed back to the register to pay.

But somewhere in the back of my mind I could almost hear it calling my name. My brain kept telling me that I would regret it if I didn’t buy at least a little of it… After all, it was even on sale!

So, rather than live with regret, I went back and bought some… but only a half yard!

Now, what should I make with it??? :o) I’m thinking a fun whimsical runner for the dining room table…

No comments:

Post a Comment