Sunday, July 15, 2012

Independence Day Crafts

Here are the new decorations I made for the 4th of July this year…

4th of July decor - The Backyard Farmwife This is just a sheet of scrapbook paper on plate stand

4th of July decor - The Backyard Farmwifecut out mini vintage postcards to hang on my tree

4th of July decor - The Backyard Farmwife 

I didn’t make either of these, but I love the vintage magazines and I used to look at the book at my grandparents’ house when I was little

4th of July decor - The Backyard Farmwife

4th of July decor - The Backyard Farmwifethere were three of these tp roll rockets, but the cat demolished one of them :o(

4th of July decor - The Backyard Farmwife

 I made this wreath by tying strips of old t-shirts on a hanger shaped into a circle. Then I hung another toilet paper roll rocket in the middle

I know it is well past the 4th of July but I like to celebrate Independence Day the entire month of July! Patriotism and freedom is good enough to be celebrated all month long!

No comments:

Post a Comment