Sunday, April 7, 2013

Basting Spray

I have to confess that I had never heard of basting spray until one of my FB followers told me about it when I complained about hating the layering part of quilting. But it sounded so intriguing that I took my JoAnn’s coupon down to the store the next day and bought me a bottle…

basting spray - The Backyard Farmwife First lesson learned: I am glad I laid down a vinyl tablecloth. I wish I had thought to pin it down before I started. :o(

basting spray - The Backyard Farmwife

It was a WHOLE LOT FASTER than the traditional pinning but I will probably need a bit more practice before I have it down.

 basting spray - The Backyard FarmwifeI have to say that I was glad to have an easier way to layer it together because I had put a little more work into quilting this one than I have been lately. I normally have just been going to the “stitch in the ditch” method.

basting spray - The Backyard Farmwife basting spray - The Backyard Farmwife 

I really like the way it turned out!

 basting spray - The Backyard Farmwife

No comments:

Post a Comment