Friday, January 16, 2009

Salvage Yards

I got another batch of rescue fabric this week and was able to salvage some fun finds among the not-so-fun-finds. Tons of old stuff and some with really great textures!

Here is the pile...


Here are some of my favorites...


I just liked these prints

no one ever finished this jacket
and no I'm not going to either
it's a future bag
Sorry, I forgot to flip this one!

this will become 4th of July napkins

there is TONS of this stuff!
It just has a great texture

this is just so...
well, it looks like it would have matched
perfectly in my parent's living room
when my sister and I were little
I haven't tried it on yet, but I think it will fit me
the only thing is that the collar needs to be fixed
or finished.
I don't know if it is a future outfit or purse?
I suppose it depends on how it looks on me...

No comments:

Post a Comment