Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Chic Chick Bag

I bought this really trendy chicken fabric at my favorite quilt store at Cannon Beach in March and finally made something out of it. (Now I have to decide what to do with the rest of it…)

I love messenger bags, I love chickens, and I love corduroy! So I combined them to make myself a new purse…

chicken purse 01 old pants make great bags!

chicken purse 02

chicken purse 03the inside of the flap and the underside of the handle are this chicken print

chicken purse 04 

I wanted a pocket on the back for my sunglasses and phone

chicken purse 05

this pocket on the inside is for my keys (which always seem to fall to the bottom and become hopelessly lost…) :o) I’m also hoping that the cream-colored lining will make it easier to see what’s inside???

No comments:

Post a Comment