Thursday, September 22, 2011

Crafty Conundrum

Yesterday’s post was all about the adorable sweaters I got while at the outlet mall on vacation.  Not only were all of the sweaters on sale but I also got a free tote bag with the bargain.

Problem is, the bag really just isn’t my style. But I figure maybe I could do a bit of a makeover or craft project with it to remedy that problem? Next dilemma, I have no clue as to what to do with it. I’ve been thinking about robots or a space theme??? Will anything stick to it??? If I cut it up will it just fall apart???

So, here’s where I need your help. Any ideas of what I can do to make this more fun either for myself or to give as a gift? Just post a comment here or on Facebook and put in your two cents. Thanks!

silver tote 01

silver tote 02

No comments:

Post a Comment