Monday, November 29, 2010

Black Friday Bonanza

The only Black Friday sale that I bother with. Flannel for $1.29 a yard is just more temptation than I can bear. But I don’t get up at 5am, I wait until the crowds die down and go in the afternoon. Then I grab my number and leisurely do my shopping while I wait for my number to be called.

I got some really nice flannels for making casserole cozies (yes, I will make more someday…) and some cute baby prints as well. Then I picked up some other bargains that I just loved!

flannels 07 flannels 03 flannels 04 flannels 05 flannels 06These are the prints for cozies

flannels 09 flannels 01 

Love these baby prints!

flannels 08

This will be a bed for Betsy

flannels 10

I bought a print that matches this during the summer

flannels 13

I don’t know what I’ll do with this one???

flannels 11

Not a flannel but will be the lining of my new messenger bag

flannels 12

The fleece was on sale, too. I have another pattern I want to try with this…

flannels 14

I really like this fabric for making shopping bags! And at 50% off it’s a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment