Saturday, November 13, 2010

Christmas Wish List

This is my first crafting Christmas Wish List. This is not a list of items that I want to get for Christmas. It is rather a list of things that I want to get done for Christmas. With November almost halfway over, I think I’d better get a move on…

#1- Glitter Foam Christmas Trees from eighteen25 as seen on i Heart Nap Time.

crafts 01 #2- Spool Advent Calendar from Just Something I Made

craft 2#3- Shoe holder Advent Calendar from eighteen25

craft 3Here’s another one from Chica & Jo (I’m not fond of the Grinch but you could do a million different stories/themes)

craft 4  

#4- Yarn Ball Wreath from Life Through the Lens

craft 5#5- Stick Snowflakes from Dollar Store Crafts (Love this blog!)

craft 6

#6- Casserole Cozy in a Christmas plaid I picked up on the free table at co-op.

cozy order  07this isn’t the Christmas print…

#7- Christmas valance for the kitchen window

fabric 05   This is the print I’m using

#8- Christmas Apron  I have no idea what I’ll use yet!

#9- Embroidered Tea Towels with one of these fonts from Just Something I Made

craft 7#10- Christmas Quilt that I bought at my favorite quilt store Center Diamond I love the colors and the vintage look!

quilt 01

crafts 02

No comments:

Post a Comment