Monday, April 4, 2011

Stocking Up

Unfortunately Michael’s has a REALLY GREAT sale this week and I went…

But I was able to pick up all kinds of stuff that I needed and some that I just wanted, and ALL of it at a bargain!

craft supplies 01 The Haul!

craft supplies 04Some fun miscellaneous items from the $1 bins and foam brushes for 5 cents each!

craft supplies 08  

Acrylic paints for 29 cents! (I’ve been out of paints for forever!)

craft supplies 03

Scrapbook papers 6/$1!

craft supplies 06

Cotton yarn for making dishrags while watching movies for $1!

craft supplies 02

This vintage scrapbooking paper pack was on sale for $7.99 and I LOVE every one of them!

craft supplies 05

But the best deal was the pack of 1000+ stickers for only $10! And they were GOOD ones, too! No “what am I going to do with these?” in the bunch!!!

So if you are in need of restocking your craft closet, check out Michael’s this week… But don’t say I didn’t warn you! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment