Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A Glittery Menagerie

I wanted this year’s ornament to be something a little bit different, a bit original, something glittery…

glitter animals -  The Backyard Farmwife

I picked up a package of clothespins from the Dollar Tree, a couple of tubes of plastic animals, and grabbed the package of glitter from my stash and set to work.

First glue the animals to the clothespin with a hot glue gun…

glitter animals - The Backyard FarmwifeChoose just the right color glitter for your animals. I just had to make a golden goose…

glitter animals -  The Backyard FarmwifePaint each animal completely with white glue. It’s hard to get everything, so do it carefully…

glitter animals -  The Backyard FarmwifeSprinkle everything with glitter, covering every surface…

glitter animals -  The Backyard FarmwifeLet them dry…

glitter animals -  The Backyard FarmwifeI’m keeping the chicken for myself. :o)

glitter animals - The Backyard Farmwife

No comments:

Post a Comment