Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Saying Goodbye

Yesterday I sold two more things on our Etsy store! Yeah! And it wasn't to someone I am related to or a friend (which I like so much better). I feel safe selling to people I know. They've seen my stuff and they like it because they are so nice.

But selling stuff to strangers is scary. What if they don't like it? What if it gets lost in the mail?...

I try to package my things in cute little ways with tags and ribbons and fancy Martha Stewart twine. My sister's store has gotten comments on how nicely packaged their stuff is. (they have really cute stuff by the way at Doormouse Designs) I want people to be excited when their things come in the mail.

I actually don't feel sad saying goodbye to the things I make because that's why I love making them, to give them to others. It's what makes it fun!

So, it's off to the post office and on to the east coast for my Cute as a Bug Quilt and Flowered Denim Bag...

No comments:

Post a Comment