Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bonnie’s Aprons

My friend Bonnie was sweet enough to let me borrow two aprons that her mother made and wore so that I could make patterns of them.

kitchen stuff 04 kitchen stuff 06 I love the fabric she used!

After I made the patterns, I made a sample one out of this funky fabric that I got from a grange here in town. It always reminds me of a costume from a cheesy high school production of “Man of La Mancha”. :o)

bonnie's aprons 05

Then I made another one out of a cute vintage-looking print. It’s a very comfy apron to wear and I love the flow-y style!

bonnie's aprons 04

The second one I love in the black and white gingham! It’s perfect for those of us who wipe our floury hands on our behind while we bake… LOL I also like the two big pockets that make it a great work apron, too!

bonnie's aprons 03bonnie's aprons 01   front

bonnie's aprons 02

back

No comments:

Post a Comment